Looking at first principles of energy supply, consumers require energy that is:
- Flexible to their widely varied energy demands
- Reliable in that it is readily available as required
- Optimised for not just the levelised cost of energy, but the needs of the majority.
Look at statistics of why consumers want to go solar – mostly because of cost.
- The current system we have has provided all of the above and renewables needs to do at least the same or better to have a mass transition.
- How has Fronius achieved success by focussing on these principles and where are we headed in order to accelerate the transition.
- Why installers becoming the decentralised energy suppliers of the future is key.