Call for Abstracts – Now Closed! Notifications will be sent out Mid – December 2019.
The Smart Energy Council call for presentation abstracts for conference sessions at the Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition on 7-8 April 2020 has closed.
The process sought abstracts from industry in the following conference streams:
- Smart Energy Solutions Stream
- Applied Energy Storage Stream
- Hydrogen Australia Stream – NEW in 2020!
- Call for abstracts opens – Tuesday, 15 October 2019
- Call for abstracts closes – Friday, 15 November 2019
- Review process – Monday, 18 – 29 November 2019
- Speaker notifications – Friday 20 December 2019 onwards. (notification date amended)
Important points to consider:
- Abstracts will be used for selection purposes. The abstract should be as informative as possible and be a true outline of content rather than a promise of what will be discussed.
- Preference will be given to Smart Energy Council corporate members and sponsors and exhibitors of Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition 2020.
- All abstract must be submitting by completing the abstract submission template no later than 5:00 pm (AEDT) on Friday, 15 November 2019.
- Abstracts must contain original work and should include an overview of the proposed presentation.
- Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
- Please note that all final presentations will be made available to registered delegates after the conference unless otherwise advised.