Huawei Product Launch
Venue: Hall 5, Energy Revolution Pavilion
Date: Tuesday, 10 April 2018
Time: 5:00 – 5:30 pm
FusionHome Smart Energy Solution
Huawei combines residential solar performance and digital monitoring data and makes it available anywhere with an internet connection.
The 2-5KTL system combines an inverter, solar optimizer and smart home energy management housed in a single robust box, allows ‘plug & play’ batteries to be added at the outset or down the track.
Launching for the first time in Australia, Huawei FusionHome Smart Energy Solution features a one-size-fits-all solution, allowing flexible design and easy, quick installation.
Come and check it out at the Smart Energy Exhibition and Conference !
From Coal to Clean Energy: What does the National Energy Guarantee mean for Australia’s energy revolution?
This event is organised by ACF and their Repower Alliance partners NSW Nature Conservation Council and Solar Citizens
Venue: Halls 5, Energy Revolution Pavilion
Date: Wednesday, 11 April 2018
Time: 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Join us for a discussion on the implications of the National Energy Guarantee for the renewables sector and for our climate. Hear about the National #Repower Australia Campaign* and how the renewables sector can be more actively involved in driving the clean energy transition.
*#Repower is a movement of Australians working together to power our country with energy from the sun and the wind.
- Gavan McFadzean, Climate Change and Clean Energy Program Manager, Australian Conservation Foundation
- Tim Buckley, Director of Energy Finance Studies, Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis
- Petra Stock, Senior Energy and Climate Solutions Analyst, Climate Council
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Australian Solar Council
- Suzanne Harter, Climate Change and Clean Energy Campaigner, Australian Conservation Foundation