Building Energy Resilience With Safer, More Reliable Energy Storage
Venue: Room E5.4, Level 5, Exhibition Centre, ICC Sydney
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2019
Time: 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
Registration: Free to attend, however limited spaces so register by clicking below.
Please join SimpliPhi Power for an installer training workshop focused on installation, programming and commissioning best practices for SimpliPhi’s Lithium Ferro Phosphate PHI batteries. Attendees will also learn more about AccESS plug-and-play systems, ExprESS mobile generators and PHI High Voltage for commercial & industrial projects.
The training will also feature an in-depth look at best practices for integrating energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider, OutBack and Magnum.
Participants in this training will earn credit toward SimpliPhi I.Q. Certified Installer status as well as 30 CPD hours.
Specific training topics will include:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP): efficiency, levelized cost of energy (LCOE), warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi product line overview & updates
- How to integrate energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider, OutBack and Magnum.
- The latest microgrid and high voltage battery applications
- Basic wiring, programming and mounting techniques
- Real world deployment case studies
- The first steps, requirements and benefits of the SimpliPhi I.Q. (Installer Qualification) Training Program