Call for Abstracts are now closed. We have had an excellent response and some great presentation ideas. Thank you to all those that submitted abstracts. A draft program will be released shortly.
The Australian Solar Council and the Energy Storage Council were seeking presentation abstracts in the following topics;
Market Review: Jobs – investment – emissions, Market share and forecasts
Government Climate and Energy Policies: Federal, State and Regulators
Large-scale RE Projects: Case studies, O&M and Asset Management
Energy Storage: Innovation & New Technologies, Integrating Storage into the NEM, Behind the meter, Focus on Lithium-Ion, Pumped Hydro Storage – Update and Economics, Other technologies – flow batteries, sodium sulfur, lead acid, Sizing batteries, Battery Warranties and Risk
Risk Management, Standards, Regulation
Smart Controls & Monitoring: Harnessing data to deliver energy services
Smart Energy Standards & Training
The Grid Of the future, Micro-grids, Off Grid
Consumer centric energy future: Customer choice, Large scale energy customers, Cloud based retail models
Energy Security, Affordability, Productivity
Evolving Energy Service Business Models
- Call for papers opens – Tuesday, 31 October 2017
- Call for papers closes – Extended till Friday, 8 December 2017
- Review process – Wednesday, 29 November – Friday, 8 December 2017
- Author notifications – Tuesday, 12 December 2017
Important points to consider:
- Abstracts will be used for selection purposes. The abstract should be as informative as possible and be a true outline of content rather than a promise of what will be discussed.
- Preference will be given to ASC/ESC corporate members and sponsors and exhibitors of Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition 2018.
- All abstract must be submitting by completing the abstract submission template no later than 5:00 pm (AEST) on Friday, 8 December 2017.
- Abstracts must contain original work and should include a detailed overview of the proposed presentation.
- Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
- All submitting authors will be notified of the results of the review of abstracts by Tuesday, 12 December 2017.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be contacted to provide a high-resolution photo and a short bio (around 150 – 200 words) of the presenting authors.
- The final presentations will have to be submitted by Friday 6 April 2018.
- Please note that all final presentations will be made available after the conference through the Conference website.